Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Calendar!!!

::This is My Calendar.

It shows the day that Zoroastrian people used to
celebrate in Iran many years ago,and its kind of
and old celebration,but we dont have this celebration
anymore in Iran.
The purpose of this celebration is Creation of Fire.
Zoroastrian people believe that on this day Fire has been
created by an angel which you can see in the picture.
You can see three colors in the picture
which are Red,White and Green.I put them because
they show Iran's flag.
You can see the blue color which shows water(seas)
and continents,i put them because they show Earth.











:: Refrences:

:: Steps :



Step1:





First I used Pen tool to draw the man and the black box
under him.







Step2:
I devided the white space behind the man into 3
and color it with Green and Red for the flag.








Step3:
I drew first two flames with pen tool and color it,
then i used Gradient and change the color and make it
like colors of fire.






Step4:

Again i drew 2 more flames with pen tool and change the color
with Gradient.





Step5:

For this one I drew the flames again with pen tool and change the color
with Gradient,after that I put the last flame at the back so the new flame
would be in the front.






Step6: Agin for this part I drew 2 other flame,
I put one of them at the back and another one in the front.
I used pent tool for drawing the flames and gradient for color.




Step7:

Same as last ones I did for this one.
I used pen tool and Gradient.


Step8:
In the last step,I search on the internet for continesnts and then I
used pen tool for them and made them small and paste them on the
man's body and changed the colors to green.



::I chose February layout for my design.

2 comments:

  1. Where is your documentation as required by the assignment? No documentation means you are not following your requirements and will affect your grades.

    Dr. Neo

    ReplyDelete
  2. see me in class next week!!!

    Dr. Neo

    ReplyDelete